just a quick reference to a site I just ran across. the picture above is a representation of eelearning's structure. you can try it out at websitesasgraphs you just type in a URL and it creates the tree representing the underlying code of your site.
Key to the color code:
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- green: for the DIV tag
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- gray: all other tags
Be sure to watch your tree being created. The unfolding of the graph is spectacular!
technorati tags: websitesasgraphs